Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pray......

Please Pray for me today. All of my family has headed today for a day at the Beach and I stayed home because so much needs to be done. It's so quiet in the house and I awoke to a unsettling feeling with our adoption. I don't know if my fears are real or not. I now struggle did I make the right decision to stay behind. I battle the balance of our very large family and our adoption. Trying to be there for everyone and everything that has to be done to bring our little ones home. We have been on this journey for almost 2 years. On May 26 it will be 2 years. We knew God called us. We are so close again and waiting on travel dates. We have so much to raise and our fsp has not moved since we committed in January. Please Pray for me today as I keep walking this journey on Faith. I know we were called and that our Father will provide. That we have not sat idly by and not done our part. That I can keep my eyes and ears on my Father and not worry what others think . I have a very real feeling there is something evil going on behind the scenes. Please Pray for protection, that evil would be stopped. That mouths would be shut with evil lies. That plots would be destroyed. That he that comes to kill, steal and destroy will be powerless , the prayers of the righteous will prevail. Everything that was stolen from the children will be paid back. Father I don't know where all this is coming from but you do and I release this to you. I pray the full armour of protection for our family and our children and anything that is coming against your plan be dealt with by your mighty Hand , that nothing would be stolen from our family or these innocent little children. Father let your Blessings overflow and nothing stop the provisions from your Hand for all the familys that are stepping out to bring your little ones into their homes. That they would not have to beg and worry about the finances.That fsp would move as you deposit the funds into each account. That the burden and worry of finances be lifted. Father we thank you now for providing for the familys and the children. Father I thank you today for everything you will do today for every family. That they will feel you Love and Peace that can only come from you Father. Thank you for each person, each family you are using to bring about plan. On earth as it is in Heaven. Thank you Father........

No comments:

Post a Comment