Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I will Praise you, O Lord with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing Praise to your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:1-2. We have Prayed and Our Father is answering our Prayers. We have been praying for our fsp . Our Father is answering our Prayers. We are also moving closer to travel dates. We want to thank everyone who is helping bring our little ones home. So much has happened I don't know where to start. I post on my fb and forget to post here. The last 3 weeks we have had our son Alex home from the missionfield ,he is with YWAM and Is based in Australia. We have one more day with him before he flies out on Friday. When we picked Alex up from the airport he was flying in from Argentina where he was leading a team before he came home. He travels with everything he needs in a back pack and that's it. He totally has to trust the Lord to provide everything for him. Mornings with Alex home are filled with him playing his guitar and singing & worshipping. I am so going to miss him and always do when he leaves but I look forward to when he will visit again and can't wait to hear of how God will use him. Right now the kids are worshipping in the bedroom. When I sit and remember through the years how our Father has provided for us and seeing how He is working through our children, I have peace. There is nothing too big for our Father. Today was a difficult day as I battled to stay at Peace not letting fear or worry take over. I cried out and God answered and calmed all my fears through Nancy and those that had the answers. I was given clear instructions what to do and by the afternoon I was out of that mirey pit and my footing was on solid ground once again. Then He blessed us again today in moving our fsp. We are getting close to travel so the Battle is getting heated but I know I can trust my Father as He carries us through. Please keep praying for us. I want to share what happened last night. Dennis & I were sitting in our living room after dinner when we saw a car drive up. It was Dennis's brother. He handed Dennis an envelope to help us bring Abel & Sarah home. But what happened in my living room that night with the presence of the Lord was so much more than the money. You see my husband was adopted as was Lowell and their two sisters Kim & Shawn. Dennis and Lowell were adopted when their parents lived in California and the girls were adopted from Korea. A few years ago Lowell found his birth mother & stepfather and his 2 brothers & 2 sisters. Lowell shared with us how they are praying for us and our adoption. Is this not incredible. The heart of a mom who had to place her baby boy for adoption now reunited with her baby boy is praying for us and our little ones. Healing,reconciliation, restoration. Abel & Sarah have impacted our family in so many ways and we have not even held them yet. Gods ways are not our ways, they are so much better if we will just trust. So as we keep walking through this journey with our Father and trusting Him waiting expectantly for what He is going to do next. This is exciting and amazing.... Please keep Interceding and surrounding us in Prayers and the other familys that are traveling to bring their little ones home. Please pray for their finances that everything will be provided and not delayed . For Gods perfect timing and protection. Blessings Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment