Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Now our journey to Russia began. We started our paperwork and a few days later left for Maryland. On J une 3 our son Andrew & Casey were married. Now three of our children were married. Our daughter Jennifer is married to Kevin and they have our first grandchildren Westin,Trentin & Cindy Sue. Our son Aaron is married to Laura. After a beautiful wedding we all head home. Now we continue with all our paperwork. On June 27 I was at my chiropractor who is also a friend and sharing with her and another lady Susan about our adoption. I have never had a prophetic word spoken until that day. Susan told mopen a window or a door He was going to open the Gate. She also asked what my favorite color was because God was showing her a flower the size of a quarter and it was Purple. Well purple was not a color that meaTanna to pray nt anything to me then. So as I'm trying to understand everything that was spoken my appointment was over and I left for home. I walked to my back yard and we have a little path to the backyard and on a bush we have was one single purple flower. The name of the flower is yesterday,today & tomorrow. It was one of those moments you just knew you were in the presence of the Lord. Our Father is the same as He was years ago as He us today. That was the beginning of how my Father spoke to me through the color purple. At first I thought is this crazy ,is God really talking to me like this. Then I read Jeremiah and that was how God spoke to Jeremiah he gave him visuals. So if God spoke to men in the Bible like this, I was sure He could also speak to me this way. So when God would move in our adoption purple would be involved. I was still trying to figure out what the Gate meant. Well in August I moved into Lindys house to babysit her 5 children while she went to Ukraine to adopt Kole. So I took care of Genesis, Jude & Zane,Gabe & Levi. What I learned in 6 weeks would help me more than any book on adoption. It was also in that time that that God spoke through my son Alex and told me watching Lindy & Guys children would be critical for our adoption and to keep believing speaking nothing negative. At that time also God gave it was the orphanage Gates and at that time I didn't know what it fully meant. I realized all the orphans were behind Gates. This was in September. In October my friend Tanna traveled to Russia for her first trip to meet her little daughter Lucy. I asked Tanna to pray over the orphanage because the chances of her seeing Adalyn were pretty slim. Well I knew Tanna had made it and was going to the orphanage and I prayed and had friends praying also for her to see Adalyn. Little did I know Tanna was doing the same and later that afternoon I got a message from Tanna saying guess who I saw. This is so incredibly unbelievable how our Father answers Prayer. Tanna walked into Lucy's room to see her bed and guess who was in the room. Adalyn!!! Our little girls beds were right beside each other. Not only did she see her and get pictures ,she held her hand and prayed over her. Our prayers were answered more than we could ever of imagined. Then in November we heard they were going to push us ahead because Adalyn was considered a medical emergency. She desperately needed surgery and weighed only 14lbs. So in Dec. we got travel dates to leave on Dec. 15 and return home on December 23, 2012. Little did we know what was going to happen... Will continue on next post...need to get some sleep to pick Alex up at the airport. Couldn't sleep but now getting a little sleepy. Blessings Cindy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment