Wednesday, May 7, 2014






On January 7, 2014 we committed to adopt Charlie & Lola.... On May 7, 2014 today we are submitted.. This means we are just waiting on travel dates.... We should be traveling in June to bring our little ones home. This day is just overflowing with Blessings. What a Mothers Day Gift. Our son Alex came home today from the mission field for a 3 week visit. This will be short because we together with Alex but just had to post our good news!! These two blankets were made by a very special friend of mine Lori. She gave me them a couple of week ago and I knew I would use them in the post where we announced we were submitted. When I first met Lori she was homeless. But this never stopped her from giving even when her needs were so great. She has made other blankets for family's adopting. She made one for Adalyn and for Dawn Brooks for Kolya. I've walked with Lori as she struggled to get off the streets and when she lost her best friend Mr. Jim. Lori has walked with me pray for our adoption with Adalyn and now with Charlie & Lola. She is an incredible woman and the good news is she is now homeless no more!! This picture is taken on one of several Gates we have on our little acre all made by my husband and son Addison. on this one the made a heart. The little shirts are from Stephanie Wetherington another adoptive mom we know for years along with her family. I have friends that have walked and prayed us through this journey. My friend Thereasa knows every single emotion I've had through this journey. She Prays, enourages, listens, loves me where I am at the moment and most of all intercedes with her husband Jim in Prayer for Dennis & I. There are so many more who I will post about . Please continue in Prayer for our little ones and for our Family. Thank you to everyone that has helped us in so many ways to help us bring our little ones home. We never could of done this journey without you. We thank our Father for allowing us to be a part of His plan. Our journey is not over yet , we can't wait to bring our little ones home....... Overflowing in Blessings...... Cindy  

1 comment:

  1. Hi we have new donation boxes, if you can email me, lucille@reecesrainbow.org I can send you your new code so your donation box will work properly!

    ReplyDelete